We have very, very limited opportunities for evening or weekend volunteers. The gift shop could use assistance on Saturdays or Sundays, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm or 11:00 am – 3:00 pm.
COLLEGE STUDENTS: If you are interested in volunteering during the school year please make certain that you can successfully commit to all of the requirements and then complete an application. We do not place college students in the NICU/SCN or FCC and aren’t placing any more college students this summer.
SUMMER COLLEGE STUDENTS: Filled for summer 2022.
Please note that we do not offer any type of shadowing program nor any type of medical internship. We are strictly a service and fundraising organization. This is not an opportunity for job placement.
There are two documents you will need to begin the application process:
- Application Letter – please read carefully
- Application Rev – complete and send to our office – fax, email, or mail
- You will receive an email or phone call indicating that we have received your application.
- An interview will be scheduled when openings are available (this may not be immediately).
- At the interview we will review your application and determine a possible service area.
- You will be required to complete an online background check so you will need your own Social Security number and driver’s license (if applicable).
- We will also do a blood draw for TB testing at our Employee Health office.
- Once you have your interview you will be invited to attend an orientation but we must have all of your paperwork and interview completed prior to attending the orientation
Please download the application document, complete it, and return it to the Auxiliary Office:
Northside Hospital-Atlanta Auxiliary, #961
1000 Johnson Ferry Rd. NE
Atlanta, GA 30342