IMMEDIATE NEEDS: FRIDAY, 8-12, SHUTTLE DRIVER; WEDNESDAY, 10-2, ICU GREETER
The only opportunities we have for evenings (4:30 pm -8:00 pm) and Saturday (9:00 am -1:00 pm) or Sunday (4:00-8:00 pm) are in the Gift Shop – a great opportunity to meet people!
COLLEGE STUDENTS: If you are interested in volunteering during the school year please make certain that you can successfully commit to all of the requirements and then complete an application. If you are interested in volunteering during the summer, 2018, please submit your application in January. If contacted we will have an interview during your spring break and you must be able to attend the May 17, 2018 orientation.
Please note that we do not offer any type of shadowing program nor any type of medical internship. We are strictly a service and fundraising organization. This is not an opportunity for job placement.
There are two documents you will need to begin the application process:
- Application Letter – please read carefully
- Application – complete and send to our office – fax, email, or mail
- You will receive a postcard indicating that we have received your application.
- An interview will be scheduled when openings are available (this may not be immediately).
- At the interview we will review your application and determine a possible service area.
- You will be required to complete an online background check so you will need your own Social Security number and driver’s license (if applicable).
- Once you have your interview you will be invited to attend an orientation but we must have all of your paperwork and interview completed prior to attending the orientation
Please download the application document, complete it, and return it to the Auxiliary Office:
Northside Hospital-Atlanta Auxiliary, #961
1000 Johnson Ferry Rd. NE
Atlanta, GA 30342