The Northside Hospital-Atlanta gift shops are staffed by Northside Hospital-Atlanta Auxiliary volunteers, and all profits support the care provided by Northside Hospital.
In addition to meeting great people in the hospital, and providing our customers with beautiful gifts, cards, books, magazines and sundry items…all auxilians receive a 10% discount on non-sale gift items. Gift Shop volunteers receive a 25% discount on these same items! Come check us out and find out for yourself how much fun it can be to volunteer in one of our fabulous gift shops!
We are currently taking applications for new Gift Shop volunteers – especially those who are comfortable using computers!
We are very excited to announce that both of our Gift Shops: A Baby’s Place and the Get Well Shop are on-line!
Go to www.northsidegifts.com and see all of our beautiful flowers, plants and gift items – with free delivery!
GIFTSHOP LOCATIONS & HOURS:
- Get Well Shop: Full-service gift shop located on the first floor across from Main Admissions.
- 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday
- 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Tuesday
- 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Wed. & Thurs.
- 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Friday
- 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Saturday
- 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Sunday
- For information call 404-300-2757
- Baby’s Place: Specialty gifts for the new baby and family members located on the Atrium level of the Women’s Center.
- 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
- 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
- For information call 404-300-2695