The Northside Hospital-Atlanta Auxiliary is pleased to offer to Northside Hospital Employees and Auxiliary members and/or their dependents the following three scholarships:
Elizabeth Wilmot Bull Memorial Scholarship – available November 2020 and due January 2021
Northside Hospital-Atlanta Auxiliary Rosemary Fox Scholarship – available February 2021 and due March 2021
Northside Hospital-Atlanta Auxiliary Christa Krause Scholarship – available May 4, 2020 and due June 19, 2020 – Please note there was an error in the application prior to 5/6/2020. Please re-download the correct application.
Poster: Christa Krause poster 2020
Application: 2020 CHRISTA KRAUSE SCHOLARSHIP Application Rev This is the new, correct version.
Checklist: Christa Krause Checklist 2020
The Northside Hospital Atlanta Auxiliary has a proud history of awarding scholarships to our Atlanta Campus employees, Auxilians, and their immediate family dependents. The Atlanta Campus includes only the areas where we have volunteer placements:
- Atlanta main campus (including the main hospital, Women’s Center, Tower, Center Pointe and Interchange)
- Alpharetta Medical Campus
- OP at Meridian Mark
- Recipients must be enrolled in a health-related educational program at an accredited college, university or technical school.
- Scholarships are based on documented need and the number of qualified applicants.
- Applicants must:
- Have completed at least 1 year of study; therefore, recent high school graduates are not eligible to apply.
- Have a minimum 3.00 GPA
Who can apply:
- Current, active Northside Hospital –Atlanta Auxilians who have served a minimum of 100 hours in the last fiscal year
- An employee of Northside Hospital Atlanta (full or regular part time) who has been employed for a minimum of 1 year
- An immediate family member (spouse or dependent) of a qualified Auxilian or Northside Hospital-Atlanta employee.
- Dependents must be claimed on required current 1040 tax documentation.